These days everyone is thinking about renewable sources of energy and protecting the environment. If you are considering solar panels as a means of helping to lower energy usage and generate domestic hot water, there are a few things that you should consider.
- Solar power offers major advantages and understanding these will help you to know just how much of an impact your contribution will make.
- The first advantage of solar panels is that the power generated is completely free. AS long as the sun hangs around, there will always be solar power. With our Thermodynamic Solar Panels we don’t only rely on the suns rays.
- Unlike many other sources of energy, solar power is environmentally friendly. This is one of the best ways to go “green” and help to protect the environment. It does not generate pollution like burning fossil fuels and will significantly reduce your carbon footprint.
- Another advantage of using solar panels is that they help you lower your overall energy costs. You can also save on heating your home and your domestic hot water.
- There are grants being implemented that will help you to go “green” and begin helping the environment (if you are compliant)
Solar power is relatively cheap to install and very easy to maintain. With our Thermodynamic Solar Panels they are relatively maintenance free. Unlike conventional Solar Panels, one panel alone can provide enough hot water for a family of six.