Our Video At The Ideal Homes Exhibition 2014
We Provide A Domestic Hot Water System That:
- Guarantees 100% Of Your Domestic Hot Water
- Saves Upto 80% On Your Domestic Hot Water Heating Bills
- Can Be Installed In Just One Day
- Is Installed In Well Over 1500 Homes By Us All Over Ireland
- Is designed With The Irish Weather In Mind
- Heat Is Captured Under The Form of Solar Radiation, Environmental Temperature, Rain, Wind and Even Snow.
- The Heat Produced On Colder Days, Even At Night Is Sufficient To Attain The Water Temperature Desired
- The Solar Panel is Light (Only 8kg), Discreet and Versatile in Terms of Where To Put It
- 3rd Generation Thermodynamic Solar Energy
- Hot Water Up To 55 ° Available 24Hours per day
- Almost Non-Existent Maintenance
- The Energy Consumption Of The Equipment Is Reduced Due To A Super Efficient Compressor
- No Defrost Cycle
Our Domestic Hot Water system joins two incomplete technologies, the heat pump and the solar thermal collector. Thermal Solar Collectors are the best source of heat on hot and sunny days but they are totally inefficient whenever there is no sun, and lets face it in Ireland thats a given.
Thats where our Domestic Hot Water solution marries the best of both worlds.
Through the cooling liquid which covers a closed circuit, the liquid goes into the solar panel and suffers the action of sun, rain, wind, environment temperature and other climate factors. During the process the liquid gains heat in a more favourable way than a heat pump. After this stage, the heat is transferred to an exchanger with the help of a small compressor, which heats the water. The liquid cools down and the circuit is repeated.
As the fluid has a boiling point of approximately 30°C the system works even when there is no sun and it even works at night, providing hot water at 55°C day and night, hail, rain, wind or shine, unlinle the traditional solar thermal system.
For Your Domestic Hot Water Quotation
Fill In The Contact Form
To Arrange A Call Back Now!